Thursday, September 3, 2009

I'm back TOO!


Hi Steve,

Seems like a while since I was on here. In fact, so much has happened since then that I find it hard to believe that I was in Eritrea for 2 months earlier this year. At the moment I am working as a year 11 prevocational maths and computers teacher at the Australian Technical College,http://www.atcgc.qld.edu.au/ Gold Coast. However, I finish up next week and then get ready to go to... Ghana! I'm going to be volunteering there for 2 years with VSO, so I look forward to that.

Also, Noriko is coming with me, so I will have some company. It is quite exciting for both of us and we can't wait. I'll be in more of a teacher trainer role this time and will be positioned in Jirapa, a small town in the northern region.
http://maps.google.com/maps?myprofile=&sa=N&hl=en&tab=gl

Will have internet in Ghana so I will be able to keep posting and upload images when I can! Keep posting Steve. How was Japan? Nihon wa dou datta?

Jya ne,
Aaron yori

No comments:

Post a Comment